Call for presentations
Conference Theme – Disruptors
- Physical and cyber-security implications
- Interactive learning – Next generation technology
- Industry disruptors – self-driving cars; drones
- Energy Climate Change – Micro-grids; climate resiliency
- Technology – uber, smart buildings, uber eats
- Innovations/incubation hubs
The Professional Development committee will review the submissions for:
- Relevance to the conference theme
- Timeliness and interest of the topic to the facilities professional
- Qualification(s) of the presenter(s)
- Presenter must be an attendee or sponsoring vendor
- Involvement of an institution on the presentation team
Selected presenters will be notified by January 31, 2020. As a reminder, please note the presentation requirements that all selected presenters will be expected to meet.
- Educational sessions are 45 minutes in length, so presentations will have to fit in this window, including time for questions
- Presentations will be placed on standard OAPPA PowerPoint template
- Presentations will be required to be submitted for review and approval prior to the conference (Date provided after selection)
- Presenters are expected to register for the conference
- Vendor presentations who have sponsored and paid at a sponsorship level of Keynote, Platinum, Gold or Silver will be considered by the committee
How to submit your presentation for consideration:
Email the following information to Conference@oappa.ca to have your presentation considered for OAPPA2020.
- – Email Subject – Education Session OAPPA2020
- – Name, email and phone number of presenter & any co-presenters
- – Institution or Company Name(s)
- – Have you presented on this topic before, if so where?
- – Have you presented at conferences before, if so what conferences and when?
- – Presentation Title
- – Four (4) or more learning objects for attendees
- – Abstract (750 words or less)